Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Mon Sept 17th, 2012

Endurance Wod -

200m row
20 burpees
300m row
20 burpees
400m row
20 burpees

Time - 6:39

Felt good and kept a solid pace.  Did this around 11 with Woody.  Felt MUCH better than the last row/burpee wod I did even though my quads were still smoked.

Max effort DL - 2RM

405#'s.

DL didnt feel great today.  Bar was getting out front once it got heavy for some reason.

Max Strict Pullups - 16

WOD - 3 Rounds
7 front squats 185#
200m run
30 abmat situps

Time - 6:58

Damn you Mike Brown!!!  Mike came screaming by me during the second run and was a nice reminder that I clearly wasnt running hard enough.  Was that kick in the ass I needed to step it up for the rest of the workout.  Sprinted out the last run and was happy with the time on the wod.  Front squats felt heavy but were unbroken.


No comments:

Post a Comment