Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Mon Oct 1, 2012

The journey begins! Left my house in Framingham for the short trip to our first destination. We arrive in about 10 mins at CFNE and say hello to a bunch of familiar faces. I feel a little tight still from Fridays workout but excited to get down to business.

Back squat 5RM - 245

Really struggled on the fifth rep, got stuck about half way up but just fought through it. Saw some serious spots for at least 2 mins after I was done so I decided to call it a day there. Not happy with those results.

WOD - "Gwen"
15-12-9
Unbroken sets of clean and jerk or max weight.

Really difficult Wod that I didn't see coming. Decided on 135 and it was the perfect weight as I was very close to not finishing all of my sets but was still able to get them unbroken. What a tough and fun Wod, I will def be doing this one again in the near future with a higher weight. Also had me pumped for the next time we do "Grace". She's mine!!!

P.s. beware that after and during Gwen you may not be able to feel your forearms, but don't be worried....they're still there.


No comments:

Post a Comment