Total Pageviews

Monday, October 8, 2012

Mon Oct 8, 2012

Feeling pretty good today, cant wait to hit the WOD and see how the first part goes...havent done the mile run in forever.

WOD
1 Mile run
50 pullups
200 du's

Time: 12:45

Finished the mile in 6:05 which would probably translate into less than a 6 min mile on a track.  Still wanted to finish in under 6 but it leaves room for improvement.  I was pretty exhausted by the time I got to the pullups and I fell far short of my initial first set of 30.  Got 17 and just kept piecing the rest of them together.  Double unders went pretty quick as far as the first 100 went.  Started to get down to sets of maybe 15-20 for the end of it.

Wanted to squat today but I would have had to wait around for a few hours because I was pretty sore.  Every muscle in my legs were feeling the run after this past week.  Time to squat tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment