Total Pageviews

Monday, October 29, 2012

Wed Oct 17, 2012

Rested again today waiting for tonights Weightlifting Wednesday over at The Fort in Hampstead.

Went over to Kyle's place and started working up in weight on the snatch.  Everything was feeling great until I got to 155.  From there on out there were a bunch of misses.  I got the 155 but couldnt figure out why I kept missing everything out front.  More to come on this in a minute.

Switched over to clean to see if I could get the elusive 250 finally. I hit 185 which seemed almost tough before missing 225 twice. I don't ever miss 225 especially consecutively so I started trying to figure it out. Finally figured out that the bar I was on had locked up somehow and wasn't rotating at all. Would make sense and give good reason why I kept missing the snatch and couldn't turn my wrist over. Well chalk the snatch up as a loss.
Kept after the clean though and after a while finally got my PR @ 250!!! Upset I didn't get this at the Jon North seminar when I was feeling good but it felt great to get it tonight. So pumped


No comments:

Post a Comment